♥. 20061218
/the rain must fall.OH HELLO I'M HERE (:
Heh alright so tomorrow's council farewell and stayover for orientation training camp! It's pouring outside! Ahh, don't rain anymore! Or else the camps wouldn't be as fun already! :X Hahaha tudi's sendimg me songs cause Ares doesn't like me! Heh much thanks! :) Hope the camps would go smoothly! ARE WE GONNA SING AND CRY FOR FAREWELL, or not?
BREAKTHROUGH.Okay life's been a bore and I've got nothing to say. Curse of the Golden Flower out this thursday huh? Heh Gong Li and her revealing clothes. Seems like the director Zhang Yimou's trying to make the show more appealing by getting the girls to reveal their arms, stomach and all? HAH WHATEVER. Jay's in it, period. And everyone's talking about xin yu and mi die xiang mv on YouTube! :)
Okay I'd be away for days! Then homework and rehearsals and camp again! [: My mom's telling me to cut my hair on 31Dec! Oh right whatever, as long as the hairdresser does a good job. HAHAHA I'm going to elsewhere for haircut!
Oh and i saw Joanne Peh, Li Xin Yu, Zhang Yao Dong etc at Tampines Mall Food Junction earlier on! With some guy dressed up as a girl and he/she was constantly adjusting her bra! He/She looked hideous too! Hahaha so big-built, and that wig, super thick make up and all. Ew. Disgusting!
Alright Bye. I'm feeling
nothing.